COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
MMA Convention may collect personal information in connection with your use or purchase of MMA Convention’s products and services, including the use of the Sites, which may include information provided in connection with the following activities:
- Registering or filling in forms on the Sites. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about MMA Convention’s products and services or sign up to receive MMA Convention’s email newsletters or coupons.
- Completing an account or profile on the Sites.
- Purchasing any product or service from MMA Convention on the Sites.
- Providing design or product feedback or making other submissions to MMA Convention.
- Requesting information or assistance from MMA Convention.
- MMA Convention may also keep a copy of any communications or correspondence you may send to it, including any email communications.
- Participating or responding to consumer survey or requests for consumer’s opinions, concerts, and preferences regarding MMA Convention’s products and services.
- Participating in consumer contests, sweepstakes, and other promotions.
The personal information that MMA Convention may collect include your name, username, password, email address, age, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, credit card, and debit card numbers (with expiration dates), personal preferences, and any other personal information that you choose to include in your account or profile, or in other communications to MMA Convention. You represent and warrant that you have the right and authority or have obtained all necessary consents to provide any information, including any personal information of another individual that is provided by you to MMA Convention.
Like many websites, MMA Convention utilizes “cookies” to maintain a record of your visit to the Sites. A cookie is a small text file that is transferred by a web server and stored on the hard drive of your computer. It can only be read by the server that sent it to you. This information does not identify you personally and you remain anonymous unless you have other provided MMA Convention with personal information.
Cookies help MMA Convention to improve the Sites and to deliver more personalized service by enabling MMA Convention to estimate audience size and usage patterns; to store information about your preferences; to speed up your searches and to recognize you when you return to the Sites.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you would prefer to prevent your computer from accepting MMA Convention’s cookies, you may follow your Internet browser’s steps for doing so. Please note, however, that if you do disable cookies from your browser, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Sites.
THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS AND TRACKING
MMA Convention collects transactional information and browse behaviour on our website. MMA Convention may use such information to offer you recommendations for products and services that are relevant to your interests. MMA Convention uses the services of trusted third parties to offer you meaningful recommendations during the online experience. MMA Convention shares IP address, unique ID number, and shop and browse behaviour with the third party service provider on an aggregate basis but does not share personal information for these purposes.
PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and facilitate the appropriate use of information, MMA Convention uses physical, technological and administrative procedures to protect the personal information that MMA Convention collects.
Nevertheless, Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any messages or information you send to the Sites may be read or intercepted by others. If you have questions about the security of personal information collected by MMA Convention, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Upon MMA Convention’s collection of your personal information, MMA Convention may use such personal information internally, separately or in combination with pre-existing information, for the following purposes:
- To develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide information, products or services;
- To conduct or administer contests, sweepstakes or other promotions in which you have participated;
- To contact you and to respond to any communications that you may have had with us;
- To troubleshoot problems with the Sites;
- To customize your experience or homepage on the Sites;
- To develop and manage MMA Convention’s business and operations;
- To detect and protect MMA Convention and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft, and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with MMA Convention’s policies and contractual obligations;
- To engage in business transactions, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving MMA Convention;
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions;
- To service you, to tailor our content to you and/or to offer you opportunities to purchase products or services that we believe may be of interest to you, by supplementing the information we collect about you with information from third parties; or
- For any other purpose to which you consent.
From time to time, MMA Convention would like to send you information that MMA Convention considers may be of interest to you (including MMA Convention news, our products and services, products and services of our selected partners, and invitations to events), but MMA Convention will only do this with your consent.
If you prefer not to receive direct marketing communications from us or if you change your mind after providing your consent, you may withdraw your consent by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in our direct marketing broadcast email that is sent to you by MMA Convention. Alternatively, you may contact us at email@example.com to withdraw your consent.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
MMA Convention may disclose your personal information to its subsidiaries or/and third parties whom MMA Convention provide services on MMA Convention’s behalf, including, but not limited to, support services, website services, delivering promotional materials, contests, sweepstakes and other promotions, and answering customer questions about MMA Convention’s products and services. MMA Convention will only provide those third parties with information that they need to deliver the services to MMA Convention and/or on MMA Convention’s behalf. In the event that MMA Convention is involved in a business transaction, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving MMA Convention, your consent to your personal information and any other information MMA Convention may have collected being transferred to another party in connection with such transaction. You also consent to MMA Convention disclosing your personal information to legal, financial, insurance, or other advisors in connection with such business transaction or management of all or part of MMA Convention’s business or operations; as consented by you from time to time, including to fulfill any other purposes that are identified when the personal information is collected; or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information that you provide will be retained by MMA Convention in accordance with applicable laws. However, MMA Convention will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information it holds if it is no longer needed for MMA Convention business purposes.
CHOICE AND OPT-OUT PREFERENCES
MMA Convention does not collect your personal information unless you choose to provide it. If at any time, you prefer not to receive further email communications from MMA Convention (except in connection with information, products or services that you specifically request), you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by means of a link provided in every broadcast email that is sent to you by MMA Convention. If at any time, you prefer not to receive any other form of communication from MMA Convention, you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACCESS AND CORRECTION
MMA Convention will take all practicable steps to ensure the personal information it holds is accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
Upon your written request, subject to certain exceptions, MMA Convention will inform you of the existence, use, and disclosure of your personal information and give you access to that information. If you are able to establish that the information is not accurate, complete or up to date, MMA Convention will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete, and up to date.
REQUEST FOR ACCESS AND CORRECTION, QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS